About Me

My photo
Anniston, Alabama, United States
My God is #1 in my life! I am serving as youth pastor at Munford Baptist church over the Generation 412 Sr. High student ministry! I am married to Mandy and have two boys. Will and Elijah. I love them so much. They are what keeps me going!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

My life right now!

I am blessed, scared to death, and even more blessed. First I am being allowed to lead the greatest student ministry in the world, Generation 412 student ministry, at Munford baptist. BTW, I am preaching on Balaam's donkey tonight. It's gonna be fat!! I have a smoking hot wife, and two amazing sons whom I love very much. Also, I am still playing drums, again. More to come on that. So, I am very blessed.

I am scared because I dont feel worthy of what God has called me to do. I know he takes trash and turns in into treasure and He has done that with me. I guess its that I am scared of failing Him.

So, my head is up my chest is out and I am gonna serve Him with all that I am because He is my Strength!!!

Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment